Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Baseball Guy Needs Some Hockey Help...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrniceguy1126

Oct 6, 2008
NEPA
Hello, all. I found these while searching through some boxes at home. Normally, I wouldn't even bother talking about early 90's Classic, but these two are a bit different. I remember pulling one out of a pack of basketball cards, IIRC. The other is serial numbered, which is a rare thing in the early 90's. I'll post scans of the front & back of each card. I tried searching eBay, but came up empty. There were similar looking cards, but nothing exactly the same. I know some #'d baseball stuff from the early 90's can be worth some cash, but I know nothing about hockey, so I came to these boards for some help. Any ideas of BV & SV on these two would be appreciated. Thanks. :)
1993ClassicMogilnyfront.jpg

1993ClassicMogilnyrear.jpg

1993ClassicYashinfront.jpg

1993ClassicYashinrear.jpg

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
The yashin was in packs of Classic basketball AND 4 sport
The Mogilny was in blister packs of classic. 1 per blister and I think there were 10 of them.

BV maybe 5-7 each and might sell for a buck if you find a player collector that wants them. The Yashin might sell for a little more. Its not serial #'d but there are a lot less of them.

Members online

Latest posts