Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Be on the lookout for 2004 Ultimate Steven Jackson auto LOGO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
People like this make me sick. Glad to see you were able to locate it and get this scumbag.

BTW, is the seller the same ID that it was bought under (I'd like to block the tool)?

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
wheeler281 said:
He is in fact in the Navy and his life could really be ruined over apiece of cardboard.

No kidding! If somebody like an O-5 or O-6 (think that's an Commander or Captain in the Navy) hears about that kind of thing happening under their command a field grade article 15 could EASILY be given. That could include: 1 month forfeiture of pay, reduction in rank, 45 days extra duty and 45 days confinement to his ship. With the simple evidence of a paypal chargeback and him attempting to sell the card again, there would be no room for him to get out of whatever they wanted to do to him.

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
wheeler281 said:
jsut spoke to his Mom(can not speak english) and his sister. She at 1st played dumb but after I identified my office she seemingly knew him ;) I at least have his families attention and have given him 2 options before his family is visited by a few friendlys in suits. However the 2 options I gave him were repay me or return the card. He is in fact in the Navy and his life could really be ruined over apiece of cardboard.

Stay tuned. I can't believe he did not block me. I love it when a plan comes together!@ I had a 3 miullion snype set :)

Im calling you Col. John "Hannibal" Smith from now on. Nice.

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Groat said:
wheeler281 said:
He is in fact in the Navy and his life could really be ruined over apiece of cardboard.

No kidding! If somebody like an O-5 or O-6 (think that's an Commander or Captain in the Navy) hears about that kind of thing happening under their command a field grade article 15 could EASILY be given. That could include: 1 month forfeiture of pay, reduction in rank, 45 days extra duty and 45 days confinement to his ship. With the simple evidence of a paypal chargeback and him attempting to sell the card again, there would be no room for him to get out of whatever they wanted to do to him.

Personally, I'd get my card/money back then nail his ass. I don't see any reason to not do so with a scammer/thief.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
cartersprings said:
People like this make me sick. Glad to see you were able to locate it and get this scumbag.

BTW, is the seller the same ID that it was bought under (I'd like to block the tool)?

yes it is

Thanks guys I could not do it without everyones support

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
AWESOME!! Probably too early to mention but you know I'd like a chance at the eagle once it's back in your grasp.

Also- I agree with the one guy that said to get your card back and still pursue punishment against him. **** that guy.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
update and for the record i waited all night for the call. while watching Nates break...they did not call and yes it was the right number but here s the email

---------------------------------------

I attempted to phone you this evening, and was unable to reach you.

I did notice that you are the winning bidder on eBay auction number
160347078843. I'm currently in contact with eBay regarding this issue.
We are working on a resolution, but it will require a little more time
to complete. I also have asked a coworker in my department to review the
situation while I'm out of the office, in hopes for a speedy resolution.

I will contact you with an update as soon as I receive further
information from eBay. I appreciate your patience with this issue.

Sincerely,
Stephanie
Executive Escalations
PayPal, an eBay Company

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
wheeler281 said:
cartersprings said:

yes it is

Thanks guys I could not do it without everyones support

dude im so glad you found it, i HATE thiefs more than anything.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
update. Nothing from paypal yet.

However he is a "Master at Arms" out of Fleet Activities Yokosuka. I will have his Chiefs name and number by the end of the week :) Then it will be on!There were only 4 guys with his name in the whole Navy and he is the only one in Japan LOL..The Local Naval office is more then happy to help and are very disappointed when they found out he was the Master at Arms. MA3 HUYNH is about to have a bad July

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
wheeler281 said:

However he is a "Master at Arms" out of Fleet Activities Yokosuka. I will have his Chiefs name and number by the end of the week :) Then it will be on!There were only 4 guys with his name in the whole Navy and he is the only one in Japan LOL..The Local Naval office is more then happy to help and are very disappointed when they found out he was the Master at Arms. MA3 HUYNH is about to have a bad July

He probably doesn't even know it! :lol:

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Keep us updated bud, I'm really enjoying this thread! :lol: I bet it'll feel good to have either the $$ or that card back in your hands (heck, I'd want both after all the shat you've been through/had to put up with)! :lol:

Good Luck bud, Dave. :D

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
On a side note, I checked his completed auction's & I wonder just how many of those card's he's gotten for free?!?! :x :evil: (there are several 1/1 Patch auto's, etc....it's pretty sad that someone in our armed forces needs a lesson in honor! :| :? ).

I hope he gets his "just" deserts! :twisted: :D

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
wheeler281 said:

Nail his sorry ass to the wall.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
This thread has proved to be very entertaining. It's almost like watching an episode of "Law and Order: Cardboard Intent" or something.

Hopefully this finish up as good as they seem to be going now.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
update update update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SPOKE TO MA1 QUALlOZO! That is right baby.!!!!!!!!!!!!! His CHIEF. I was asked how do I want it resolved. I said anyway he can! He said it will be handled. They took down every bit if information I had even my soc# and every number I could be reached at. Thye are sendng it up to CID(hell mother fi'ing yeah) and I will get a call in the next 2 days!

----------------------------

Will keep you posted. I will say that MA1 quallozo was yelling in the background to the guy taking down my info about how pissed he was. It was like out of the movies man! All I had to do is mention the Chief I spoke to over here and the US attorneys office and majic happened

wow I feel so bleeping happy That douches last email to me was "I have never seen hell but would like to know wht it looks like"

After I threatened him with bringing hell upon him for a football card. It sounded good when i typed it lol

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
update update again! .. Just got off the phone with CID at 1:19 am my time ;) I will have my money in the next 2 hours if not I am to email them or call them. He is also to call his chief and provided proof to his Chief that he sent the funds!
He asked the CID division what does this have to do with the Navy? She advised he is Gov't property shipmate as she put it :)

I WIN HE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSES!

For the record he said he got the card after he won the claim and played stupid at which time she came down on him she said. This woman and his Chief were wonderful! I advised her through the emails I forwarded to his chief she can see that he did know what he was doing. She agreed and it is an "internal matter now".

He thought he was protected all the way across the world :)
----------------

woke up this morning and have a 550 pending echeck in my inbox :) BTW he even asked the CID MA1 Necaise "can't I just send the card back" lol Yeah ok.

Members online

Latest posts