Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Beckham homers for B Lanning's Bday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
noaskiecards said:
Blanning's wish finally came true
Actually that was taking care of at the national. I understand Brain had never been to a Major League game.
So he was treated to one while in Cleveland. Congrats Brain on knocking off one on the Bucket List.

C.L.258

Dec 11, 2008
Calgary, AB, Canada, eh?
Pine Tar said:
ThoseBackPages said:
[quote="Pine Tar":1cctxlej]
ThoseBackPages said:
[quote="Pine Tar":1cctxlej]
mwashuc06 said:
The next Ryne Sandberg
HUHHHH Sandberg played 3rd??? :D

sure did!

!BV3biWg!2k~$(KGrHgoH-CwEjlLlwwEDBKUq3T,fw!~~_12.jpg
LOL that picture is not when he played 3rd base. I know Wrigley and that was taken from second base. LOL

but it SAYS thirdbase! ;)[/quote:1cctxlej]
True Eric it does[/quote:1cctxlej]

thats kinda screwed up :?

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
PS, if someone hypothetically wanted his Black Printing plate 1/1 RC Auto, They'd have about 24 hours before it was sold via best offer. I've got a good offer and its going to be accepted unless someone beats it.

This isn't spam because the card is already about to be sold at a price I'm happy with. Thus I'm only being thoughtful to fellow FCBrs who may want the card and not realize their chance to get it is about to pass. ;)

SPAM !!!!!!!!!!

beckhamVilla.jpg

beckhamVilla2.jpg

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
I don't want to sound like an ass but right now Beckham is looking like the next Braun but with defense while Wieters is looking like the next Gordon.

Members online