Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Being addicted to a product

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
'00 Omega Football. Don't see much for boxes popping now, due to Brady being incredibly high, but in '00 / '01, I bought (for me) a lot of boxes (maybe 6) just to try to pull the Northcutt and then the Northcutt/Courtney Brown rc's /500. Pulled both and pulled a Bledsoe auto. Wish they were still $30/box as I'd buy them all day long.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
it's not called "been addicted" to people. please tell me you guys are still ripping what youve listed.

If I can land a box cheap enough, I sure will. I mean, out of all the boxes I ripped I pulled a slew of gu cards of various colors(base, red, white, black), and a handful of no name autos. I never pulled anything great to my recollection. So for me to bite on more wax of that stuff, it's got to be cheap.

I also busted a ton of 2007 turkey red although I am not as hip on it. I also went back and started the 05 set as well. And when topps made it an insert set with series 1&2 as well as update, I chased those too. I likes me some turkey red!

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
2008 Playoff Contenders for me. I had 3-7 copies of each card including the big boys like Mike Stanton and Jesus Montero (good thing these sold during his Yankees days). But currently I've been addicted to AIC's breaks; I try to get in on as many as possible.

Allen

Last edited:

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
2007 deee busted so much and only pulled 2 weiters

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Waxov

Mar 23, 2013
USA
only opiates and pure *****... but if I were busting back in 93 it would have been finest like crazy.. 98 crusades too hard to get addicted to.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
One of my first products to bust a case plus of was 1994 Pinnacle FB ( Dufex was great), 94/95 SP basketball(holo views) and for 98 Bowman Chrome was opened in great qty (clean looking cards and the Glaus , Ordonez craze etc)

Ryan

cstmleather

Jan 14, 2009
Loving this year's Preferred Basketball. RC Silhouettes getting NT/Exquisite prices plus a nice mix of current and retired autos.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
2012 and 2013 Leaf Army Football. I still need so many cards from these sets and I would buy every case I could find if I could afford it.

Members online

Latest posts