Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best Youth Baseball Catchers Gear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lunawestller

Apr 17, 2021
Los Angeles
Son is almost 12, 5 ft 4 inches, and in a growth spurt. Still using his Easton catchers set I got him when he was 9 and first tatted playing 10u (cheap youth set). I read the most recent catcher gear thread and feel confident I want to go with the all star set. There aren't many places to get this sort of thing locally, but I can buy online.

Need a recommendation for where I can buy this sort of thing online. The problem most of the time is places charge a ton to ship to Hawaii. Amazon is free if prime but I didn't see the set there that was prime.

But one of guys suggests catchersports.com for the best youth baseball catchers gear.

Thanks for any help u can provide!

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I never understood why companies charge extra to ship to Alaska or Hawaii. For airmail. Yeah I understand. They even charge extra for military to ship to a FPO (navy fleet post off) or a APO. Even tho both APO and FPO both go to a US military stateside post office address first.

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
I never understood why companies charge extra to ship to Alaska or Hawaii. For airmail. Yeah I understand. They even charge extra for military to ship to a FPO (navy fleet post off) or a APO. Even tho both APO and FPO both go to a US military stateside post office address first.
but why would the op want it shipped to hawaii when "her" profile says she is in los angeles anyway ? but then , no one ever accused these fools of being very bright now...

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
And yet again a spam post stays on the board all day without a mod deleting it or even noticing it. :/

The report a post thingies hasn't worked in more than 6 months. If someone wants to report spam or something else, you have to send a email to a mod.

Members online

Latest posts