Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Big Kobe card ending in less than 24 hours

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
OVER $3100 with a few hours to go :eek:

Am i the only one that thinks its absolutely nuts that a Kobe 2nd year card, numbered to 50, with no auto or no game used sells for over $3000?????

I think this is just madness. Wish i would have bought Kobe when those Rape accusations were in the news, i remember his card dropped to about 25% of what they are these days.

BGSRCGUY

Aug 7, 2008
Orange County
G $MONEY$ said:
OVER $3100 with a few hours to go :eek:

Am i the only one that thinks its absolutely nuts that a Kobe 2nd year card, numbered to 50, with no auto or no game used sells for over $3000?????

I think this is just madness. Wish i would have bought Kobe when those Rape accusations were in the news, i remember his card dropped to about 25% of what they are these days.

Kobe 03/04 LL sell for over 3k Just saying.

Seems like a lot and I stick to buying Kobe rookie cards. I still have by Chrome refractor and a few others. I think I only got 2500 for my Legacy 9.5 rc which is /100 after he won his last title, still miss that beauty.

kobe95-1.jpg
kobe95back.jpg

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
BGSRCGUY said:

Yeah i know about the LL's and the 03/04 Kobe Extra Exquistes, but those are autos and game used from a landmark set, first ever exquiste and super high end set ever, so i understand those prices.

This is just a basic modern day card numbered to 50, not even rookie year

BGSRCGUY

Aug 7, 2008
Orange County
G $MONEY$ said:
BGSRCGUY said:

Yeah i know about the LL's and the 03/04 Kobe Extra Exquistes, but those are autos and game used from a landmark set, first ever exquiste and super high end set ever, so i understand those prices.

This is just a basic modern day card numbered to 50, not even rookie year

It seems the legacys of his have taken off. I just checked completed and the prices are nuts.

I had the one above and the row 2 rookie and they sold no where close to current values. Kobe's lore has gone up for sure. They are beautiful cards. I remember when I was actively purchasing my PC of Kobe that these sold no where near those prices for the non rookie year stuff. They are nuts now.

Members online

Latest posts