Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Big New Springer Pickup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I slowed down on Springers as the Astros saga unfolded this winter, but I haven't stopped and will pursue ones I really like. The card in question was listed on ebay for months with a very high BIN and my offers were declined with no counter. Then in June it was listed for auction, and I was an underbidder, and after going higher than I expected to I missed out. Oh well, can't catch them all. But then it randomly showed up for sale in a Facebook group last week for less than either the auction price or my best offer price, so I grabbed it quick as I could. It arrived today, and it looks splendid with its 2017 partner, which I scored last year.
IMG_8860.jpg

There is no checklist yet for 2020 TTT, but he was an All-star again last year. Maybe I can keep the string alive.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I slowed down on Springers as the Astros saga unfolded this winter, but I haven't stopped and will pursue ones I really like. The card in question was listed on ebay for months with a very high BIN and my offers were declined with no counter. Then in June it was listed for auction, and I was an underbidder, and after going higher than I expected to I missed out. Oh well, can't catch them all. But then it randomly showed up for sale in a Facebook group last week for less than either the auction price or my best offer price, so I grabbed it quick as I could. It arrived today, and it looks splendid with its 2017 partner, which I scored last year.

There is no checklist yet for 2020 TTT, but he was an All-star again last year. Maybe I can keep the string alive.

Both are stunning and congratulations on finally getting the 2018 for less than you were willing to pay. Good luck on your hunt for the 2019.

Members online