Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Big Nog vs Handy, who ya got?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mazarazz

Aug 7, 2008
I'll root for Couture just because its Couture. But, at this stage in their careers I have zero interest in this fight.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Yeah this should really be on Spike. 103 has no title fight either I believe. 2 PPV in a row and no title matches or even big matches.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Nog.

Many seem to forget that he was very sick during the Mir fight. Not making excuses, but seriously look at him in that fight. I can see him subbing Randy.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
It was painfully obvious that Nog wasn`t in any condition to be fighting anyone that night Ty. I said that during the fight. It isn`t making excuses, just pointing out the obvious. That fight made Murr look 100 times more lethal than he actually is. Didn`t Mir get his BJJ blackbelt from the Super Nogario Bro`s? They may have hyped that leading up to the fight and even during it, and I just missed it.

JzWand

Jun 8, 2009
Burlington Ontario Canada
Sam Banks said:
Didn`t Mir get his BJJ blackbelt from the Super Nogario Bro`s?

No he got his BB from Ricardo Pires in the locker room after breaking Sylvia's arm.

And yes Nog was sick prior to the Mir fight. He had a staph infection 3 weeks out which messed him up really bad.

I have a feeling that a rematch with Mir would go much the same as Brock's rematch. Mir would get a BJJ seminar run on him!

Members online

Latest posts