Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

blowout $116 on jumbos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
Agree with cgilmo; hardly anyone has busted jumbos yet. Besides, it's base Topps. You get a bunch of sets and inserts, some nice parallels, some cool looking manufactured relics, and long odds at high end autos and game used. Either you like that or you don't.

deeano

Dec 3, 2012
Chicago, IL
I opened my case of Jumbo and it was absolutely terrible, I have stacks of base cards that I have to spend a ton of time organizing and all of the auto's were crap. The manufactured cards are nice, but not worth anything. Best pull was a Derek Jeter parallel /62.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
I opened my case of Jumbo and it was absolutely terrible, I have stacks of base cards that I have to spend a ton of time organizing and all of the auto's were crap. The manufactured cards are nice, but not worth anything. Best pull was a Derek Jeter parallel /62.

That Jeter is a very strong card. Don't be surprised if it pays for at least one box.

deeano

Dec 3, 2012
Chicago, IL
I would love to see it, also the Green cards are cool but they are unnumbered which sucks in my opinion but they look very sharp.

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles

If you were looking for a huge hit in a case of Topps or Topps jumbo, you did it wrong.

I would be extremely happy with a Jeter /62, but now you're looking at a few hours of sorting to see what else you can make of the case.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
That Jeter is a very strong card. Don't be surprised if it pays for at least one box.

I would love to see it, also the Green cards are cool but they are unnumbered which sucks in my opinion but they look very sharp.

I'm sure you won't mind me telling you "I told you so." Nice sale.

Members online