Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Blowout freebie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Let me get this straight.....

people are COMPLAINING about getting FREE packs of Elvis cards. The packs are FREE, right?
did Blowout charge you to ship you the FREE packs of Elvis cards?
i dont think they did, i think they shipped you the FREE packs of Elvis cards for FREE

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:

people are COMPLAINING about getting FREE packs of Elvis cards. The packs are FREE, right?
i dont think they did, i think they shipped you the FREE packs of Elvis cards for FREE

I"m not sure anyone has complained about getting them. They have said its junk, garbage, doo doo, which is correct, but most say oh well, it was free, thanks blowout, or nice gesture worth a shot etc. I have yet to see someone say I can't believe my free pack was this garbage, I'm going to call blowout, or my god not even worth my time. They are simply and accurately describing what they got.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
steve-a-reno said:
ThoseBackPages said:

I"m not sure anyone has complained about getting them. They have said its junk, garbage, doo doo, which is correct, but most say oh well, it was free, thanks blowout, or nice gesture worth a shot etc. I have yet to see someone say I can't believe my free pack was this garbage, I'm going to call blowout, or my god not even worth my time. They are simply and accurately describing what they got.

Just reminds me of back when the BMB existed. There was a member that started a venom filled hatred thread against a user that (using his/her own money for S&H, plus the cards) send him a large lot of 1988 Topps.

I guess it just rubs me the wrong way to hear people complaining about getting free packs, of any kind.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
steve-a-reno said:
ThoseBackPages said:

Just reminds me of back when the BMB existed. There was a member that started a venom filled hatred thread against a user that (using his/her own money for S&H, plus the cards) send him a large lot of 1988 Topps.

I guess it just rubs me the wrong way to hear people complaining about getting free packs, of any kind.

I get ya, there will always be those people though; win the lottery and complain about the taxes. lol.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
my order says shipped as of this past sunday evening and i only live an hour and a half away from blowout and have still not received mine. :?

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
steve-a-reno said:
ThoseBackPages said:
[quote="steve-a-reno":1u7bu2cv]
ThoseBackPages said:

I get ya, there will always be those people though; win the lottery and complain about the taxes. lol.[/quote:1u7bu2cv]

True enough lol

RickeyRuns

Aug 12, 2008
Got my freebies today. I got three packs total. Two packs of 97 Score Football and One pack of 96 Score Football. SRP on all three packs are $.99. I did pull two cards that were serial numbered out of /600 and a Brady Quinn "Hot Rookie". I dont collect football, nor do I know any of them aside from Brady Quinn, but I must say, Blowout doing this on their dime is very nice of them and I for one am thankful even though I know I dont collect these cards. So a big THANK YOU to BlowOut is in order!

jmagic87

Sep 27, 2008
Mass
i cant complain 3 free packs i got an ap rookie to trade and a bunch of base and a numbered card to give to my 10 year old god son

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
RickeyRuns said:
Got my freebies today. I got three packs total. Two packs of 97 Score Football and One pack of 96 Score Football. SRP on all three packs are $.99. I did pull two cards that were serial numbered out of /600 and a Brady Quinn "Hot Rookie". I dont collect football, nor do I know any of them aside from Brady Quinn, but I must say, Blowout doing this on their dime is very nice of them and I for one am thankful even though I know I dont collect these cards. So a big THANK YOU to BlowOut is in order!

I'm guessing you mean 07 and 06 :)

RickeyRuns

Aug 12, 2008
Yes, i was...lol thanks for the correction!

Philip J. Fry said:
RickeyRuns said:

I'm guessing you mean 07 and 06 :)

SouthSideSluggers

Aug 7, 2008
Sunny Los Angeles
Philip J. Fry said:
Well, I received mine today. No Elvis, just 3 packs of Score Football (1 2006, 2 2007). Nada in them, but it was free and a nice gesture from Blowout.

This was my package today as well...didn't hit anything but it was a very nice gesture from a good card source...thanks

Members online

Latest posts