Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Blue Jay fans....Q regarding Travis Snider

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
I noticed last night that if Ron Bajeras got on in two at bats that Snider would have came up with the bases loaded both times. Since Bajeras grounded out twice he came up the next inning with no one on base and one time ended up walking. He is not getting the at bats nor the opportunity to drive in runs. It is nice a luxury when you are way above .500 but it is only a matter of time before the pitching injuries and them playing the sox, rays and yanks will make them a .500 or worse team. I think he should bat behind overbay or the 7th or 8th position.....thoughts?

thefasterblade

Aug 8, 2008
Patience!

The Blue Jays don't care about your stash or my fantasy team. Don't worry, the best is yet to come...in due time.

matty07

Aug 7, 2008
Hamilton, Canada
cito doesnt want to put pressure on the kid so making him hit ninth does that and wants to keep his confidence up. we all know once it gets deeper im the season we'll see him hitting 6th. in the mean time let him get a feel of major league pitching

koal

Aug 7, 2008
thefasterblade said:
Patience!

The Blue Jays don't care about your stash or my fantasy team. Don't worry, the best is yet to come...in due time.

i thought everyone cared about his travis snider and "edison" volquez stash??!!

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
koal said:
thefasterblade said:
Patience!

Funny you should mention him, he pitches tonight :lol: :lol: :lol:

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
EricInCT said:
koal said:
thefasterblade said:
Patience!

Funny you should mention him, he pitches tonight :lol: :lol: :lol: That thread is coming....patience!

Members online

Latest posts