Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Boomo's 50 Case hit tracker.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brewcrew31

Nov 20, 2012
Looking at the Futures Lot I'm figuring 7-8 /199 relics and maybe 1 /25 patch per player. So far I hvae 1 Taijuan Walker /199 :-(

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
Jesus, could he have picked a more boring product to bust 600 boxes of? I watched for a half hour & I almost kicked my cat...lol

jtrinaldi

May 31, 2012
Can't believe that people have spent 6-7 hours watching this. I have spent maybe 20 minutes periodically checking this thread yesterday

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Jesus, could he have picked a more boring product to bust 600 boxes of? I watched for a half hour & I almost kicked my cat...lol

I tend to agree. A few years back I did 10 cases for myself, don't think I can ever do that again. That is unless I truly had all day, and had some friends ripping with me.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
Did 40 cases last year. I can tell you that even with a friend helping the normal excitement was LONG gone around half way through. Every auto became boring. Every color that wasn't Red or better was boring. Even Blue Refractor Autos of Bubba Starling and Dylan Bundy didn't get the heart rate up. Your fingers start to hurt. Your brain starts to wander. Your back hurts. All that being said, I really miss not ripping right now.

whackspacks

Jul 17, 2012
He pulled a very nice gold auto of a Ranger prospect around 0645 this am but I didn't catch the name since I was "kind of" watching at work

Members online

Latest posts