Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bowman Prospect Challenge Site is up and running...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gomatt

Oct 1, 2008
Just got an email with confirmation. Logged in and chose Albert Almora with my first pick. Still need to understand the contest a little better though...

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I entered over 30 codes. Didn't get any Blue Wave packs. Apparantly your roster can contain as many as 20 players. There's no way (that I can see) in which you can delete them from your roster in favor of someone else, but once you enter your 21st code it automatically supercedes one of the prior choices you've made.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
The one part of this site I definitely don't like is that it won't let you simply bypass the screen with the four choices (in case you don't like the ones it gives you). If you go back to enter another code, it presents you with the same four choices, then once you've (reluctantly) chosen, it offers you four additional choices from the second code you entered.

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
Looks like Topps quality is at it again. One of my selections was Brad Miller but the picture showed Shelby Miller.

marterburn

Methinks i won't be entering my codes for few days.

I think they also used the term 'predetermined intervals' for the blue wave packs availability. So one could scratch out some strategy there.

Sent from my SCH-I400 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
The one part of this site I definitely don't like is that it won't let you simply bypass the screen with the four choices (in case you don't like the ones it gives you). If you go back to enter another code, it presents you with the same four choices, then once you've (reluctantly) chosen, it offers you four additional choices from the second code you entered.

Just logged back in, and my roster has gone from 20 to 32 players.

Works for me. Guess they made some changes since this morning.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Can you win instant prizes when you enter the code, or do you have to play the game?

You can win a sealed Blue Wave pack just by entering the code, but they say to allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. Plus, Topps will be requiring you to pay just under $3 for s/h.

WaxPax

On the 3rd day....or code

Congratulations! You unlocked an exclusive pack of Bowman Blue Wave Refractors. Some of these exclusive packs include an autographed card! Your item will be placed into your winnings inventory in your account and you will be notified by email when delivery of this item is available!

Last edited:

WaxPax

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts