Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Box O' Goodies - Who Wants to Participate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
With so many members contributing on this one, should I send stuff for the next go round so it seems new to the box?

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Just file a mail fraud claim with the postal inspectors already and call his local police and be done with it. I don't know why people keep mentioning it and no one actually does it. One of you that was involved in the first box, take the initiative and do it.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Just file a mail fraud claim with the postal inspectors already and call his local police and be done with it. I don't know why people keep mentioning it and no one actually does it. One of you that was involved in the first box, take the initiative and do it.

I would but I know zero specifics.

Date and tracking [MENTION=2915]spikes[/MENTION] ?

Book value at start @bilenard. Book value at end [MENTION=2915]spikes[/MENTION] ?

His address? Got his zip and name

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
So since I was next, I have a fraud claim.

Please PM with this info if you have people
Name
Employment
Address
Phone Number

And I'll take it from there and I'm going to really press this.

What a dummy. I'm going to the federal inspector tomorrow. Hope this screws him up down the line for a job

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
You guys are worse than single mothers seeking out child support!!! I love it!!!

Really? It's bad for single mothers to try to get child support? Are you a deadbeat dad yourself? If you can't support a child keep it in your pants. It takes a real man to be a father, women should go after every penny they are entitled to. If a dbag comes on here and takes what has been estimated at close to $1000 in other people's cards, you don't think they should pursue it? If you really think that way, lets do a trade and you send me a $1000 card and I'll be sure to do the same once I get it.

Dmscards

Apr 2, 2013
Los Angeles
Really? It's bad for single mothers to try to get child support? Are you a deadbeat dad yourself? If you can't support a child keep it in your pants. It takes a real man to be a father, women should go after every penny they are entitled to. If a dbag comes on here and takes what has been estimated at close to $1000 in other people's cards, you don't think they should pursue it? If you really think that way, lets do a trade and you send me a $1000 card and I'll be sure to do the same once I get it.

The guy was joking everyone understands that this is a huge deal.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Gentlemen,
Thank you for all the words of encouragement and filing charges, etc. I'm sorry that not all details have been shared, but I am networking with others to try and resolve and recover the items. If you all have any information you'd like to share regarding him, please send to me in a PM.

That could include contact info, known hang out locations, ID's from other forums, where he conducts business, ebay user id's, phone numbers, employment info, etc. Anything you want to share about him.

Thank you.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL

As it was stated, I was joking, I am a great father of 3 beautiful kids, I know what it's like being a fatherless child, my dad died when I was a baby, so I do my best to be there for my kids. If I struck one of your sensitive nerves....suck it up, and don't assume! I see some don't have a sense of humor!! Did everybody else get the joke?

Last edited:

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
On another note, I hope all goes well with rectifying this sad issue and everyone that contributed to the 1st go around receives their items back. It's sad to see that there are individuals out there that steal and lie. this leads me to believe they they were brought up with no values.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
As it was stated, I was joking, I am a great father of 3 beautiful kids, I know what it's like being a fatherless child, my dad died when I was a baby, so I do my best to be there for my kids. If I struck one of your sensitive nerves....suck it up, and don't assume! I see some don't have a sense of humor!! Did everybody else get the joke?

You didn't strike a nerve with me at all. I grew up with a father and now I am a father myself so I've never had child support issues. I have a great sense of humor actually. And I'm not too sure everyone got the joke.

Members online

Latest posts