Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Box of 2021 heritage high number and 2021 heritage minors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Won my fantasy football league at work, so decided to buy a couple boxes, here’s the results…

Heritage High Number:
IMG_5271.JPG
Inserts from the HHN box
IMG_5278.JPG
The Kilkenny 50th was just loose in the box
IMG_5279.JPG
Lindor is 115/372, deJong is the action variation, and the Cody is 435/999

Heritage Minors:
A bunch more inserts…
IMG_5272.JPG
Traded
IMG_5273.JPG
In action
IMG_5274.JPG
Boyhood photos of the stars
IMG_5275.JPG
I dunno…baseball Subset?
IMG_5276.JPG
These 3 were from a boxloader pack
IMG_5277.JPG
Mini stickers
IMG_5280.JPG
And the hits…

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
I've got a few boxes HHN from Christmas that I haven't opened yet. Not really sure what to look for in them.

I didn't even know about the minor league stuff. I guess I am out of touch with all the new wax now.

Thanks for posting. I always like seeing what people pull.

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
I've got a few boxes HHN from Christmas that I haven't opened yet. Not really sure what to look for in them.

I didn't even know about the minor league stuff. I guess I am out of touch with all the new wax now.

Thanks for posting. I always like seeing what people pull.

At least with the high number, as you can see in the case of the deJong…
IMG_5284.JPG
…right under the card number, all variations are listed in the curve of the design. Used to be that you had to compare the super small serial numbers at the bottom of the card. The variations they have are action, city uniform, error, missing stars, nickname and team color.

I don’t really know about the minors guys, but I go to a lot of minors games, so I figured having some cards to get signed IP wouldn’t be terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Sweet Lindor (for a Mets fan especially). And those inserts bring back memories, the big TRADED stamps and childhood photos and all.

Members online

Latest posts