Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Braves vs Nats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hockeyfights

Mar 4, 2011
Georgia
Very rare Kimbrel blown save. Not sure what the Braves are going to do now if this game goes really long. They've used 3 of their middle-long relief guys after Big Red was knocked out early.

craftysouthpaw

Jan 8, 2010
Let's see how Fredi can blow this one. Davey Johnson vs Fredi Gonzalez is a colossal mismatch.

And awesome to see for Chipper. Although it will only be his for another year or so once ARod logs more games at 3rd vs SS. Still impressive.

hockeyfights

Mar 4, 2011
Georgia
If this game goes really long, it's going to be interesting tomorrow with the day/night doubleheader. Braves might have to make a roster move tomorrow.

craftysouthpaw

Jan 8, 2010
They already get to add a 26th player due to the new rule about roster sizes for double headers. Hope that's enough!

And one run ain't enough with Durbin coming in. And why the hell would Fredi burn one of his last bench position players to come in and bunt? F'ing stupid. Couldn't Hudson do that? Or leave O'Flaherty in there and let him pitch the 11th? Even with righties starting the bottom half, I would much rather have him pitching than Durbin.

hockeyfights

Mar 4, 2011
Georgia
They already get to add a 26th player due to the new rule about roster sizes for double headers. Hope that's enough!

And one run ain't enough with Durbin coming in. And why the hell would Fredi burn one of his last bench position players to come in and bunt? F'ing stupid. Couldn't Hudson do that? Or leave O'Flaherty in there and let him pitch the 11th? Even with righties starting the bottom half, I would much rather have him pitching than Durbin.

No idea, but at least the Braves have the lead now. Durbin sucks though, so I'm planning on getting pissed off.

hockeyfights

Mar 4, 2011
Georgia
Wow, nice play by Uggla. That was the craziest Braves game I've seen since probably the Brooks Conrad walk-off grand slam against the Reds a few years ago. This game should be one of the games of the year.

craftysouthpaw

Jan 8, 2010
I'm eating crow as I type. Durbin > Mariano

#remindmyselfthatjustbecausesomethingworksoutdoesntmeanitwastherightdecision

Hallsgator

Aug 7, 2008
Charleston, SC

Good call moron!

whackspacks

Jul 17, 2012
Perhaps the greatest Braves game I have ever seen... And i haven't missed many since 1980.
Largest come back since 1987

Todd44

Nov 25, 2008
This just proves that we need to make some minor moves at the break... top of the list would be a backup catcher. The wild pitch (which virtually any good catcher stops) in the ninth, passed ball in the 11th, were just brutal.

Members online

Latest posts