Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Brennan Boesch!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justwar

Aug 7, 2008
Clutch again, this guy hits lefties unlike any rookie left handed hitter Ive ever seen

justwar

Aug 7, 2008
4 hit night. I wish I had some of him to sell, plus Leyland Loves him so even if he struggles hes staying up. Anyone else have a claim on May AL rookie of the month? That would give the Tigers 2 different in a row.

justwar

Aug 7, 2008
Just a side note too for those wondering about holding or selling. The detroit media here pimps the hell out of him. He has consistently been the 'player of the game' via text messages and he is frequently the first person they interview after a game no matter what he does. Theyre starting to call him 'Brennan BASH'

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
dreamerfan said:
He had a hell of a game today. I was out in left field and he played some pretty good defense. He made a great grab and the crowd went nuts.

Seems like coming up and immediately making an impact and having multiple big, timely hits has won him the love of Detroit fans.

I have to admit I never expected this much from him. I sold out way too early and prices of late make me sad.

dreamerfan

Aug 10, 2008
Rochester,Mi
I am still holding out right now. I got some bowman autos cheap on beckett and blue refractor I might flip soon. They are just on fire right now. More than austin jackson. Go figure that one out

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
dreamerfan said:
I am still holding out right now. I got some bowman autos cheap on beckett and blue refractor I might flight soon. They are just on fire right now. More than austin jackson. Go figure that one out

I sold the following:

Blue Ref Auto- $22
Blue Ref Auto-$35
Blue Ref Auto-$35
Gold Ref Auto-$75
Orange Ref Auto-$50 (during spring training)

Crazy thing is that all were at least double (and in some cases triple) what I paid for them...but I'm pretty sure I could have about three times MORE selling at current prices.

Profit is profit, but damn ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

dreamerfan

Aug 10, 2008
Rochester,Mi
I never heard of him till I talked to a buddy that watched him in west michigan and he did not think he was all that great. He is a very impressive hitter but I am some what afraid of the Clete Thomas/ Matt Joyce syndrome. Everyone loved him when he was here and then like a flash he is gone.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts