Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Buster Posey Razor Metals listed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
mredsox89 said:
bcg said:
All I can tell you is that I can promise you that the item we will release will be VERY appealing (with something VERY special in every box) and will introduce something EVERY manufacturer should do for its collectors going forward.

Hint:
It will NOT be called 2008 Razor Metal.... Think of it as more of a Donurss Black Box.

An announcement should be upcoming in the next 2 weeks.
BG

That makes it cool with me, lol. I can't wait. Hopefully it will be in my price range

I love Razor. I hope they come up with something totally out of the box and make Topps regret ever making a prospect card.

I cant wait for the news.

goblue6919

Aug 7, 2008
bcg said:
due to the emails of many of our customers, we have recognized an error in the price of the buster posey.. we have lowered the metal to $27.50 per card (from $35).... (we will reduce price to the one buyer already purchasing)...

We appreciate your emails as we did indeed slightly misprice...
Thanks for all the support...
BG

I thought you were no longer posting on here?

good luck with razor metal.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
bcg said:
* in addition, we will have wrapper redemptions for NEVER RELEASED cards and upcoming product promo sets at the National as well!...

Will you also be destroying all of those Metal card's that were not sold on Ebay (as previously discussed) or are those card's what you are considering as "Never Released" (which will end up as wrapper redemption give-away's)? :|

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
goblue6919 said:
bcg said:
due to the emails of many of our customers, we have recognized an error in the price of the buster posey.. we have lowered the metal to $27.50 per card (from $35).... (we will reduce price to the one buyer already purchasing)...

BG

When he is pimping a new product..... rules dont apply.

I always thought Saturdays were family time... I could have sworn I read that somewhere. ::facepalm::

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
bcg said:
All I can tell you is that I can promise you that the item we will release will be VERY appealing (with something VERY special in every box) and will introduce something EVERY manufacturer should do for its collectors going forward.

Hint:
It will NOT be called 2008 Razor Metal.... Think of it as more of an item like a Donruss Black Box.

An announcement should be upcoming in the next 2 weeks.
BG

* in addition, we will have wrapper redemptions for NEVER RELEASED cards and upcoming product promo sets at the National as well!...

Smart move on the wrapper redemptions.
Look forward to the announcement in couple weeks.
I'm still hoping some card company improves and shows game used stuff before it gets cut up. Keeps a data base or puts on the card where it was purchased and how it was authenticated.

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
Back to the Posey's?,

I will pass on these. I have bought quite a few of the other Metal Autos and will continue to do so but not those that have a Bowman Chrome Auto in the same year no matter what the price.

Keep listing Brian.... wife likey the Golds

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
P_Manning 18 said:
goblue6919 said:
bcg said:

BG

When he is pimping a new product..... rules dont apply.

I always thought Saturdays were family time... I could have sworn I read that somewhere. ::facepalm::

rules?

there never was a rule, just a statement made out of frustration.

Members online