Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Can use some help on this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Ebayer hasn't received card and here's the tracking info:

I know I addressed it correctly but it doesn't say where it is or if it was delivered (should have been).

Am I missing something?Screenshot_20200816-235956.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
I would contact the buyer and copy and paste what the tracking information shows and ask him what he might think is going on or if this has ever happened before.

Last edited:

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Hmm. I would think there's a big difference between forwarding instructions being in place or there being an incorrect zip code on the package. Good luck.

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
I had that happen once and it got put on a wrong truck at a neighboring hub. Got delivered a day or two later correctly.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
The person who won the card can go to his local post office in Glendale and ask them to track it. I had a package from the Netherlands stuck some where in the system for two months. I had a Netherlands tracking number. Gave it to the clerk. She looks it up. Says it's in Boston. It shows up to me the next day. USPS is getting more weird by the day.

Last edited:

Scartchy18

May 21, 2013
Once I ordered something (not cards) and the dealer accidentally got one letter wrong on my address; no bog deal, maybe? Nope, it sent my package to Cambodia! But the dealer was very, veery nice and re-sent a new order for free. Missed Christmas for my kids but they still got the gifts.

Jul 22, 2016
Just FYI. Glendale has multiple zip codes, not just one. This may be the problem. Just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Latest posts