Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Can you name some obscure All-Star players from the past?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

heavy_hitter

Jun 26, 2009
11_rhodes_1of1.png

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
KC catcher, Salvador Perez - 2013
He may be hitting .300, but most fans outside of Kansas City probably never heard of him, including me.

I didn't know who he was until AJ Pierzynski got hurt earlier this year and I picked up Perez from the waiver wire.

For the original question, Damian Easley immediately comes to mind. Represented Detroit in 1998 and even participated in the HR Derby.

Sent using the Freedom Card Board mobile app.

gpenko826

Feb 15, 2011
I always think of jack armstrong from the early 90s

Jack Armstrong will always be my favorite answer to this question - name the pitcher that started the All Star Game one year, and was pitching long relief for another league out of the bullpen the next.

Greg

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
I could give you a whole starting lineup from the '02 ASG when Bob Brenly took half the D-backs on the team. Damian Miller, Byung-Hyun Kim, and this guy:

IMG_0404.jpg

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Jim Hickman. Was in one of the most famous plays in All Star history! No cheating! Do not google it. 99.999% of you will have no clue without cheating. One of my favorite trivia questions of all time.

Members online

Latest posts