Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Caption this pic contest!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
McCann: "Mmmm...me likey cotton candy"
Chipper: "Brian stop! Those brownies Heyward made for you before the game were special brownies!"
Heyward: "HA! Kangaroo court my arse!"

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
"Nooooooo....Jassssooooon! That's Ted's grand-daughterrrr......"

Alternatively,

"Former Brave, John Rocker, returns to congratulate an unsuspecting rookie phenom"

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
"Free hot wings at HOOTERS!!!!"

"Hey Chipper, I thought you stopped going there......."

"But Tiger's treating!"

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Heyward: Gilmore's trying to buy more votes again. Ha! I already voted three times.
Chipper/McCann: I'll vote! I'll vote!

jetsrule4

Aug 16, 2008
keep in mind in this pic chipper looks like matt damon and mcann is acting as his body guard
fcb"omg it jason heyward!"
jason heyward"omg its matt damon!!!"

jetsrule4

Aug 16, 2008
hive17 said:
cgilmo said:
slideshow_1531218_braves.0421_JG_09.JPG

Matt Damon and Ethan Suplee, playing Chipper Jones and Brian McCann, make a desperate attempt to keep Eddie Murphy off the set of the new Jason Heyward bio-pic.
damn it you beat me i didnt read through doesnt chipper look like matt damons long lost brother

look brian our 1 world series trophy despite 14 consecutive nl east titles is right over there! lets go stare at it cause this franchise will never ever ever ever win another one!

after listening to chipper read the box score aloud mccann could only run far and fast as chipper gave chase to try and make him stop laughing at the redneck.

chipper has plenty of energy left after games since his batting average doesnt allow him to run during games.

the conga line was a lot better when it was just sons of dixie and confederate nationalist jam band... now we gotta dance to heywards rap crap.

when its shoneys chipper always wins the race but waffle house is mccanns favorite

no one ever pays the security guard in trident

back in california we call em klukies

oh i dont care about the gift card i just want to pop cheap shots at the braves!

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
slideshow_1531218_braves.0421_JG_09.JPG

As Gilmore officially decides to make Sam Banks a global Mod, Chipper Jones & Brian McCann clearly react in protest. Jason Heyward just quietly laughs.... because well, he runs this Shat.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts