Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Card in your collection you look at the most

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
I'm curious, what card in your collection do you find yourself looking at the most? Whether it's an amazing looking card, a card that has some fond memories attached to it, or just your favorite Benchwarmers card, share them here.

Mine are the Black quad autos and the Barry Sanders Black card. A couple of these cards are the first really big cards I've pulled since I re-entered the hobby in '08. I also think they look amazing, so they're all displayed prominently on my shelf.

SandersLustrousAuto.jpg

2009rcqbsblack.jpg

2009rcrbsblack-1.jpg

WRQuadBlack.jpg

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Re: Card in you collection you look at the most

I have all my stuff in boxes until I rearrange the room to display everything, I don't look at my stuff nearly enough. Usually I eye up all my new stuff, but looking at my logos never gets old.

JONESLogo05LCM.jpg

JONESLogo.jpg

Coslton2007.jpg

SWEED-1.jpg

SweedLogo.jpg

Zeeck

Mar 29, 2010
Aurora, IL
I keep this card in a fire-proof safe (as opposed to the cardboard boxes where all my other cards are), and yet I pull this one out to look at the most:

1933GoudeySportKingsRedGrangePSA6.jpg

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
I have always been fond of this one. Signed on card by two of the greatest to play the game:

tmp38.jpgtmp82.jpg

This one is special as it is a GU football from the night Peyton won the big one. Topps intended to do 99 but could only make 10 due to acquiring fewer footballs than expected.

tmp93.jpg

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
RITM said:
I have always been fond of this one. Signed on card by two of the greatest to play the game:

tmp38.jpgtmp82.jpg

This one is special as it is a GU football from the night Peyton won the big one. Topps intended to do 99 but could only make 10 due to acquiring fewer footballs than expected.

tmp93.jpg

I love those older PtT autos. They look amazing, and it's a shame the set has fallen so far since then.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
I usually always have a small handful of cards that i look at when im watching TV. I never get tired looking at these two...

2a9ur00.jpg
3163gqg.jpg

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
Zeeck said:
I keep this card in a fire-proof safe (as opposed to the cardboard boxes where all my other cards are), and yet I pull this one out to look at the most:

1933GoudeySportKingsRedGrangePSA6.jpg

:shock: Now that's sweet.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
The overwhelming majority of my stuff has homes in bank safes. Much more "safe".

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
RITM said:
The overwhelming majority of my stuff has homes in bank safes. Much more "safe".

Man All this safe stoarage by members.
Are you guys worried about a burglary?

Members online