Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Card score - anyone heard of it

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I’m gunna put this here even tho it seems it’s basketball for now. But has anyone heard of this?

They are taking 8 1986 fleer Jordan rookies that were graded 8’s and doing a crowdsource grading for them. Not sure what the point really is, but I stumbled across it and I’m intrigued...if anyone knows more, please elaborate...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
I'm curious as to how it works or what it is, but I'm not going to give them my email address and phone number to find out...

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Not all 8s are created equal, so a complete guess would be to look at the different cards and decide which ones have better superficial appearance. But who knows, they don't tell you anything.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Personally, I would completely stay away from it.
It could simply be a phishing scam just to get your information so they can sell it.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Just completed the Mantle project over the weekend...I think these are fun...

Here’s their blog

And no, I don’t get anything for promoting them or getting people to sign up, I just think it’s fun and interesting to do and see the results

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

sheltonjohnIII

Jul 31, 2021
I Cardscored a 1976 Topps Walter Payton PSA 4. I felt it was way undergraded. The cardscore came in as 54, or the equivalent to a PSA 5.5. They will send me a label to put on the back of my slab. $10 and it took about a week and a half.

Members online

Latest posts