Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Carlos Zambrano shifted to Cubs' bullpen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
He'll be back and people will say things like: "do you remember that crazy time they had Z in the bull-pen?"

It's baseball therapy, nothing more.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
hive17 said:
He'll be back and people will say things like: "do you remember that crazy time they had Z in the bull-pen?"

It's baseball therapy, nothing more.

I dunno dude, it IS the Cubs afterall, and they have a way of effing up EVERYTHING!

I wouldn't be surprised if this is the beginning of the end for Big Z.

I don't think that will happen, but I wouldn't be surprised if it actually happened.

This IS the Cubs we're talking about, just remember that.

They could eff up a wet dream.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
It's probably just to get his head right. Although imagine him as a closer where he can just go in for 1 inning and throw as hard as he possibly can. That would be scary. I mean he can't be worse than Marmol.

thefasterblade

Aug 8, 2008
Zambrano came into this season saying he would not go crazy anymore, and let his emotions take over him. That his daughter started questioning why he acted that way and wanted to change for her. He also lost a great deal of weight and decided to lost the cut fastball I think. I figured he was going to have a good year.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
thefasterbladbe said:
Zambrano came into this season saying he would not go crazy anymore, and let his emotions take over him. That his daughter started questioning why he acted that way and wanted to change for her. He also lost a great deal of weight and decided to lost the cut fastball I think. I figured he was going to have a good year.

I've been hearing this my whole life about the Cubs......

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Never seems to happen though. Yet all of their fans keep that hope though, ::facepalm::

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts