Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Case of 2010 Bowman Jumbo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boomets

Jul 17, 2009
Should have a case of 2010 bowman i got from a friend of mine, coming today or tomorrow.

got it for $940 dlvd

sell or break?

boomets

Jul 17, 2009
matchpenalty said:
Bust it, still a lot of great hits to be found

Im more on the side of selling it now, because the Castros, and Ackley and Tates prices have gone down tremendously since opening day.

If i would have got it the first or second day i would def break it.
But now its gonna be hard to recoup

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
I would break it.

I had two jumbo cases, one i cracked, and the other I planned on saving for later to sell, but I just had a hunch to crack it, and i'm really glad I did.

The second case was MUCH better than the first one, and in fact was probably overall one of the best cases i've ever broken of any bowman product, or at least in the top 2.

I will definitely make my money back on it plus more, and it was a blast to crack.

At your buy in price, you can't lose no matter what you decide to do.

loftlife

Feb 7, 2010
boomets said:
matchpenalty said:
Bust it, still a lot of great hits to be found

Im more on the side of selling it now, because the Castros, and Ackley and Tates prices have gone down tremendously since opening day.

If i would have got it the first or second day i would def break it.
But now its gonna be hard to recoup

Same logic would apply to the sell price of the cases right now, would it not? You risked a gamble, and the value drop in the cards you mentioned is not so dramatic as to break even or not, because you were more then likely not going to break even anyway unless you hit a killer card...

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
brouthercard said:

Um, that is the farthest thing from the truth imaginable. I got my jumbo for $775 pre-ordered months ago. The worst case of all time. I will be lucky to make back 1/3 of it, and that's just because of BS Strasburg cards.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
pujolsjunkie said:
brouthercard said:

Um, that is the farthest thing from the truth imaginable. I got my jumbo for $775 pre-ordered months ago. The worst case of all time. I will be lucky to make back 1/3 of it, and that's just because of BS Strasburg cards.

You forgot to include the $500 entertainment cost- this hobby isn't cheap, ya know ;)

Members online

Latest posts