Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Charlie and Chocolate Factory Boxes/Cases ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lkk116

Aug 7, 2008
Anyone know where I can get these boxes or cases and what a good going rate is on them? I saw there was hobby and retail and if anyone could tell me the difference in odds and inserts I would appreciate it. How tough is the Johnny Depp Auto to pull as I know it is rare?

rl75

Aug 23, 2008
My local dealer says they are getting harder to find, so his prices have gone from $50 to $70 dollars a box for the hobby version. I believe his retail boxes were $40 each.
The retail boxes don't have autographs.
Also, the retail & hobby boxes have different costumes/props. The retail boxes only have chocolate wrapper props, while the hobby boxes have costumes and many different props.
The autos are inserted in every other box. (hobby only)
The costumes/props are 1 per box.
The Johnny Depp auto is the hardest to pull, but I'm not sure on a print run.

lkk116

Aug 7, 2008
thanks for the info.. i cant even find any hobby boxes online except one on ebay over 90 bucks... you think you could get me 1 or 2 boxes of the hobby?

rl75

Aug 23, 2008
Unfortunately, my local dealer is the one selling them for $95 on ebay. I hadn't checked with him for a few months, and his prices must have jumped another $25. His ebay prices are usually the same as in his booth at the local show.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts