Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cheapest and Best Way to Ship a Bobblehead?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarinerswinWS

Oct 18, 2010
Tacoma, WA
I am going to sell a bobblehead on ebay and was wondering what the best and cheapest way to do this is since I have never done this before.
Thanks

Roberto_Clemente_21

Mar 24, 2011
MarinerswinWS said:
I am going to sell a bobblehead on ebay and was wondering what the best and cheapest way to do this is since I have never done this before.
Thanks

There is a smaller flat rate priority box that I believe is $4.95. And it doesn't matter what the weight is.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Roberto_Clemente_21 said:
MarinerswinWS said:
Thanks

There is a smaller flat rate priority box that I believe is $4.95. And it doesn't matter what the weight is.

If we are thinking of the same box, a typical bobble wont fit in there.

Roberto_Clemente_21

Mar 24, 2011
Musial Collector said:
[quote="Roberto_Clemente_21":1cv4ss0m]
MarinerswinWS said:
Thanks

If we are thinking of the same box, a typical bobble wont fit in there.[/quote:1cv4ss0m]

Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box $5.20 8-5/8" x 5-3/8" x 1-5/8"

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Roberto_Clemente_21 said:
[quote="Musial Collector":2yjrehi0][quote="Roberto_Clemente_21":2yjrehi0]
MarinerswinWS said:
Thanks

If we are thinking of the same box, a typical bobble wont fit in there.[/quote:2yjrehi0]

Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box $5.20 8-5/8" x 5-3/8" x 1-5/8"[/quote:2yjrehi0]

I have one of those in front of me, wont fit, 1 5/8" is small

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
Packaging is the key-make sure you pack it well in the box that you ultimately ship it in. I have sold tons of bobbleheads on eBay, and a couple were damaged even with good packaging. So make sure it is packed well...

For the box, if you can find a regular cardboard box, that isn't too awfully big, try shipping it in there. It will probably be cheaper than a medium flat rate box, which costs $10 or $11.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Musial Collector said:
[quote="Roberto_Clemente_21":1gmwou5e][quote="Musial Collector":1gmwou5e][quote="Roberto_Clemente_21":1gmwou5e]
MarinerswinWS said:
Thanks

If we are thinking of the same box, a typical bobble wont fit in there.[/quote:1gmwou5e]

Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box $5.20 8-5/8" x 5-3/8" x 1-5/8"[/quote:1gmwou5e]

I have one of those in front of me, wont fit, 1 5/8" is small[/quote:1gmwou5e]
It'll fit! You just have to break the bobble head up.

Members online

Latest posts