Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CheeseHead12 had a fantasy baseball league that I won...AWOL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
A fantasy baseball league that was set up by CheeseHead12 back in March, I spent all year on it and he stated that "all he wants is for everyone to stay involved" back then when he started it.....well fast forward...I won the league and he had prizes set up and he went AWOL. It sucks that you spend 6+ months, make countless moves and setting a lineup everyday and the guy takes off. This was the first time I've been in a fantasy baseball league. Always did football so I thought I'd jump in and try it. Very disappointing. Anybody know him? Thanks....

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Did he collect money?

Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:33 pm Kinda looks like he joined about the time of the league... stuck around til June and hasnt been back since.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
He didn't collect but alot of time was involved plus he offered prizes to the winner to keep us all active. That's what was supposed to keep us active and I stuck to it. It just sucks.

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
My bad ::facepalm:: I got confused & thought he was posting about the same one.

Yeah, checking his profile it looks like he created two private leagues of 12. We haven't heard anything from him in the one I'm in. He last made changes to his fantasy team on June 12 as well. Hopefully he's okay.

Members online

Latest posts