Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ChromeCobra08 - Scammer - Anyone Hear Anything from him

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boomets

Jul 17, 2009
I did a deal with him about a month and a half ago and he seemed to be legit.

"Bought" a heyward auto and a cou[ple of other things and was around $150 paypal - never got cards.

Heard from him once and he said he couldnt log into paypal account or something, and hasnt been on aim or anything since then,

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Maybe you need some GI Joes to help out with this Cobra fella. Remember, knowing is half the battle.

boomets

Jul 17, 2009
i pretty much knew i was screwed.
Just cheking to see if anyone else had any problems with him or had a way to contact

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
either A) The guys has like 40 positive feedbacks here and you can send it by gift, or
B) you pay with regular paypal and he sends you the DC number the next day.

Which one was it?

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Jurgy25 said:
matfanofold said:
boomets said:
I guess im screwed.
Was done by gift.
:benson:

This is exactly the reason I would never ask, accept, or pay gift.

Sorry to hear this.

I have done a lot of deals by using gift, but no way I would use PP gift for anything over $50.

Exactly. At that point, I'd rather pay the extra couple bucks to get protection, and I sure as hell wouldn't ever send PP Gift to someone for a deal that wasn't done through a site like FCB.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I have send PayPal gift 20 times but I know everyone I have done would turn out OK
since I know and have dealt with all of them before and will did it again for sure.

Members online

Latest posts