Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CJ SPILLER IN DALLAS.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
This last week, I had the pleasure of spending Sunday night and Monday with Clemson star and 1st round draft pick CJ SPILLER.

RAZOR has CJ under an exclusive autograph contract. JSA was present to witness the signing and we have just made the first items available on ebay (userid: razorentertainmentgroup).

Some items are EXTREMELY LIMITED. In addition, any stores that read/post here can feel free to contact us for wholesale accounts.

Thanks for all the support.
BG

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Exclusives are what push people to buy their product. Theres plenty more killing the hobby besides exclusives. I've seen the Razor product and its decent looking stuff. I've not had much luck with what I've pulled, but aesthetically, its really not bad at all.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I have a question about this exclusive. Does it pertain to memorabilia only, or would it count as cards, too? If it does, will we see any Spiller cards then?

sffanmike25

Aug 21, 2008
Dallas, TX
Card Magnet said:
I have a question about this exclusive. Does it pertain to memorabilia only, or would it count as cards, too? If it does, will we see any Spiller cards then?

This is just a Dallas exclusive. Basically, I can't get any Spiller items signed within the city radius.

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
MarlinsManiac20 said:
razorent said:
This last week, I had the pleasure of spending Sunday night and Monday with Clemson star and 1st round draft pick CJ SPILLER.

RAZOR has CJ under an exclusive autograph contract. JSA was present to witness the signing and we have just made the first items available on ebay (userid: razorentertainmentgroup).

Some items are EXTREMELY LIMITED. In addition, any stores that read/post here can feel free to contact us for wholesale accounts.

Thanks for all the support.
BG
No support here. Signing people exclusively kills the hobby. Thanks

We agree, having the only rights is a bad idea.

signed

Topps

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Jesusmontero said:
He has autos in Prestige, press pass, and sage so I think its memorabilia only.
Yes, but I thought perhaps it wasn't signed until after those were done. I haven't seen any mock ups of his autos in any other upcoming products yet.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
I was thinking it was some cards and they were selling them like they did those metal baseball cards. I was a little disappointed when it was other stuff; I was looking forward to seeing what design they had.

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
Its memorabilia only, there are no exclusives in the NFL. He will be at the Rookie Premiere, so it would be pointless to have him if he couldnt sign.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Card Magnet said:

Memorabilia only. BG

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Brad said:
Does this contract affect his ability to TTM or IP?

I wouldnt count on any success TTM. IP he is signing an abbreviated form of his name often personalized. Definately only signing for kids and obvious collectors.
BG

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
razorent said:
Brad said:

I wouldnt count on any success TTM. IP he is signing an abbreviated form of his name often personalized. Definately only signing for kids and obvious collectors.
BG

Sounds like you'd be in luck if you could get to a signing, Brad. It'd be cool to have him personalize something to you.

the1mcjensen

Aug 7, 2008
razorent said:
Brad said:

BG

now that is a double edged sword.... how do you tell obvious collectors in a crowd?

im 6'5 and i have 1000's of ip autos but many of them come with dirty looks and the ebay excuse, even though i keep them all and then you have the kid issue. most dealers bring their kids or their neighbors kids and use them to get autos from the players who mainly sign for kids. i cant even count how many times in the last 2 years alone that dealers end up with more autos than i do, if i even get one from some players.

my main point is with peterson, he signed for many people, including multiples for most of the dealers, yet he gave me dirty looks and refused to sign my item, just because im tall enough to reach over the crowd.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Slette said:
razorent said:
Brad said:

BG

Sounds like you'd be in luck if you could get to a signing, Brad. It'd be cool to have him personalize something to you.

Brad,
We do offer inscriptions and/or p[ersonalizations on any of the items in our ebay store. It is $19.99 additional (per inscription (5 words) or personalization).
BG

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
the1mcjensen said:
razorent said:
Brad said:

BG

now that is a double edged sword.... how do you tell obvious collectors in a crowd?

im 6'5 and i have 1000's of ip autos but many of them come with dirty looks and the ebay excuse, even though i keep them all and then you have the kid issue. most dealers bring their kids or their neighbors kids and use them to get autos from the players who mainly sign for kids. i cant even count how many times in the last 2 years alone that dealers end up with more autos than i do, if i even get one from some players.

my main point is with peterson, he signed for many people, including multiples for most of the dealers, yet he gave me dirty looks and refused to sign my item, just because im tall enough to reach over the crowd.

I feel your pain as I am in IP collector too. Problem is the number of ebay guys who are nailing these players everyday. In addition, they are doing large autograph deals $100,000 or more.
If their autograph is valueless due to excessive signing and ebay flooding by dealers, then why would anyone pay them $$$$ to sign.

Bob Feller is a prime example of a guy who can only get $5-10 per signature, who could have gotten $50-80 per, had he not signed every piece of paper on this planet.
BG

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
razorent said:
the1mcjensen said:
razorent said:
Brad said:

BG

I feel your pain as I am in IP collector too. Problem is the number of ebay guys who are nailing these players everyday. In addition, they are doing large autograph deals $100,000 or more.
If their autograph is valueless due to excessive signing and ebay flooding by dealers, then why would anyone pay them $$$$ to sign.

Bob Feller is a prime example of a guy who can only get $5-10 per signature, who could have gotten $50-80 per, had he not signed every piece of paper on this planet.
BG
But my question is, how is he going to tell the dealers from the collectors? what if someone, who is a collector, doesn't have the money to buy an item from you so he tries to get him IP and gets denied because didn't look like an "obvious collector"?

Members online

Latest posts