Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Clarification on Leaf Trinity Inscriptions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Is there any rhyme or reason to the inscriptions? I would have thought each level (/35, /15, /10, etc.) would have its own inscription, but that's not the case.

Are the inscriptions just randomly mixed across all levels, or are there full runs of just that inscription at that level? What I mean is if there is a "Go Canes" and a "career stat" both appearing on /10 cards, are there 10 of each inscription, or do they collectively make up one single /10 run?

And a followup question, if the inscriptions are mixed across all levels, is there a count of each inscription making up that level (like 2 Go Canes, 8 career stats in the /10 level, for example)?

Thanks in advance for any information.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Looking at some of the threads leading up to mine, it looks like Leaf doesn't actually answer posts here anymore. Bummer. I'll try my luck on twitter, but the character limit will kill me (plus it seems very hit or miss getting responses there).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts