Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Classic eBay shipping cost question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jun 30, 2010
I try and look at things from my perspective instead of a sellers intentions. Like others have said, if you are happy with the price you paid for an item, then why does any of this matter, even thjough we may be right and don't want a seller to make money on shipping costs that he charges?.... We can stand on our own ideals and get upset about that not being met or we can just be happy that we got a good deal even though our ideals were not met. These situations come to mind the same type of situations where a buyer finds out how much money a seller made off of him and then gets upset after initially being happy that they made a great purchase. I really don't care how much money you made off of me as long as I am happy with the final price.... Just be happy with your purchase and wish the seller well. He already screwed up and lost on the sale. Take a deep breath, let go of your ideals, be happy and move on. My two, no make it three cents worth.

Members online

Latest posts