Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cleaning out, need help.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I am a senior in high school this year. Next year I will be going to college. I am planning on getting rid of 90-95% of my stuff before then. Basically leaving me with my wearable clothes, my PC, my electronics, my vehicle, and a few pieces of furniture. The reason for this is so my family and I don't have to deal with it.

This also means slimming the PC, and packing it up. To do this, I am going to need some stuff framed, and some baseballs cased up.

How should I go about framing things? I need it done as cheaply as possible. I can attempt to do it in my free time.

Where should I go to buy baseball cubes? I don't have the money to do this right now, but where is the cheapest for Ultra Pro.

I also need something sturdy for ticket stubs. I only need 5-6.

yrocks2001

Jan 24, 2011
I wouldn't spend the money to do a quick frame job on any of this stuff. Wait until you're done with college and get it done right. That way you don't have to pay twice to have the same thing framed or you're not left with a bunch of framed pictures you're not happy with.

As for the supplies question. If you're going to Twinsfest or any other major card show that's where I'd pick them up. Shipping can be expensive on some of this stuff otherwise.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
yrocks2001 said:
I wouldn't spend the money to do a quick frame job on any of this stuff. Wait until you're done with college and get it done right. That way you don't have to pay twice to have the same thing framed or you're not left with a bunch of framed pictures you're not happy with.

As for the supplies question. If you're going to Twinsfest or any other major card show that's where I'd pick them up. Shipping can be expensive on some of this stuff otherwise.

I will be at TwinsFest.

I will not be framing everything. My cheaper 8x10s will be put in a binder and cards will get boxed up, it's just for the most important things.

I may be able to do that though.

metrotheme

Dec 3, 2009
I would say store everything nicely (photos in binders, cards in boxes, autographed cards in binders) and when you get done with college you can decide what to do with it. It all should fit nicely in one or two tupperware containers.

You may want to sell the "extra" stuff to help pay for books, etc.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
If your just gonna toss the extra stuff I will be willing to take it off your hands for you if you want. I will pay shipping and some for the cards.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
jeff550 said:
If your just gonna toss the extra stuff I will be willing to take it off your hands for you if you want. I will pay shipping and some for the cards.

I can sell un-signed commons if that's what you mean. I am compiling a GIANT lot of baseball right now, so I can't sell those. I do have a TON of Just commons that aren't going into the lot. I can sell those, and I can sell other sports.

I won't be selling my autos unless they are pack-pulled certs that will net some dollars.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
TBTwinsFan said:
jeff550 said:

I can sell un-signed commons if that's what you mean. I am compiling a GIANT lot of baseball right now, so I can't sell those. I do have a TON of Just commons that aren't going into the lot. I can sell those, and I can sell other sports.

I won't be selling my autos unless they are pack-pulled certs that will net some dollars.
Thats what I meant. I would be willing to buy the Just cards from you.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
jeff550 said:
TBTwinsFan said:
jeff550 said:

Thats what I meant. I would be willing to buy the Just cards from you.

Ahh. I still have them stacked up. I want to sift through them and then I will let you know what I have left over.