Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Collector's Spotlight: thenumberonemetfan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Time for another edition of the Spotlight. We have another young board member in this edition. These kids put my collection to shame. :lol:

Without further ado: Spotlight: thenumberonemetfan

If you've missed any or just want to re-read some of your favorites, the links are on the left side of the blog.

The next edition is on Friday featuring: Anthony

Thanks,
Joe

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Good read!

Alex has an awesome collection, and even more impressive considering his age.

Keep em up Joe. ;)

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Interesting comment for the interview in the Blog
This kid has a impressive collection butonly has been collecting Beltran for over a year
Wow now that is impressive to say the least.
How long have you been collecting?
I’ve been collecting since 2001. I pulled a bonds chrome card and was hooked ever since. I started collecting Beltran in February 08.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
great collection Alex and as always a great job on the Collector's Spotlight by muskiesfan. I love reading these and seeing everyone's collections.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Alex- I can't wait to see the card.

Starting in the summer, I am thinking about doing like a Spotlight Revisit where I go back to people who have been featured previously and update everyone on their collection.

Joe

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
muskiesfan said:
Alex- I can't wait to see the card.

Starting in the summer, I am thinking about doing like a Spotlight Revisit where I go back to people who have been featured previously and update everyone on their collection.

Joe

It will probably be my new favorite

That sounds like a great idea.

Members online