Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

COMC Final Shipment - Requested 9/17/21 - DELIVERED 11/6/21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
It's been about 2 weeks since I posted an update last. Looks like my ship date moved up again and they cut the number of items in front of me in half.If the shipment doesn't go before Thanksgiving, I wonder how close it will be to the date they originally estimated. I know back in the day, a regular TG shipment took about a month to get.

Screen Shot 2021-10-30 at 4.49.43 PM.png

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
OK, have not checked in a few days and to my surprise, the COMC package arrived in the mail today! It is really kind of sad that I am excited for getting my package "early", a mere 49 days after shipment was requested. Still, they beat their estimate by almost 2 months, so for that I am very happy. This is a vast improvement from my previous shipment. I still think that close to 2 months is too long to expect to wait for a shipment though. They still have a ways to go to get back to the old ways, if that is even possible. Imagine if Amazon made us wait that long? Well, they would not be the behemoth they are today if they did. If COMC expects to continue to grow, they need to have the structure in place to handle the demand. I have 8 cents in my COMC bank. I am not sure what I will do at this point. I have not added any $ or purchased a single card since my shipment request in September. I was partially waiting to see how this shipment went. I may still return as a customer and it'll probably be a decision I make if a card I must have shows up. Until then, I am still a hold out to spending more with them...

I'll probably share some highlights of this 56 card package in my Dodger thread, but this one can officially be retired now.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
They have stated that they are trying to get economy shipping down to one month by the end of the year. A couple of years ago I would have said that's abominable, but now it seems like lightning. Pre-pandemic I believe it was around 3 weeks so that would almost be back to "normal." I will probably be requesting a shipment at the end of this month so we'll see if I get it during 2021.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Remember that Black Friday/Cyber Monday is a big annual sale for them. I'd suggest requesting it prior to, unless you plan to do some more shopping during the sale.

This will be the first time in 10 years I am not shopping that sale.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
*This* is why COMC is the most trusted name in collectables. Lightning fast shipping, professional customer service, and always going the extra mile for their clientele.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Dang, that date is better than mine was when I requested in September, things are definitely moving through faster now.

jaderock

Jan 22, 2009
After years of being SLOW, COMC is coming around and decent delivery time is now acceptable. I requested a economy RUSH order on 11/8 and I got it today (11/13) when it was estimated for delivery on 11/18. Hopefully they really can get normal economy down to 30 days so I can request the rest of my cards.

sjm76

Feb 27, 2020
I had been steering clear of COMC cards on eBay and their site but I may have to reconsider after reading this news.

jnambow70

Nov 30, 2021
Toronto
It's not normal to wait three months for soccer cards to be delivered. A shipping company can't go to market with that kind of poor service. I would understand if such delivery cost 1 cent or was free. But besides having to wait a long time for a package from COMC, this service is also expensive. Also, you can't get a clear answer from the customer service about the parcel's location. Why with most good companies, the location of the parcel can be easily accessed at the link. This is a mystery to me.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
It's not normal to wait three months for soccer cards to be delivered. A shipping company can't go to market with that kind of poor service. I would understand if such delivery cost 1 cent or was free. But besides having to wait a long time for a package from COMC, this service is also expensive. Also, you can't get a clear answer from the customer service about the parcel's location. Why with most good companies, the location of the parcel can be easily accessed at the link. This is a mystery to me.
International track can be quite a mixed bag and without exorbitant costs on your end for super premium shipping, tracking will be sketchy at best. USPS tracks to our border then it's entirely random based on the country it's going to.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Got a three card eBay order in about 10 days.

And I'm on the East Coast.

I'm glad to see the shipping times have greatly sped up. I have a HUGE order I've been holding off on sending them. I was thinking I'd have to wait to send until early spring but now I think I'll send it in early Jan, hoping to get it processed by start of the season...

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts