Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Contest for 11 Topps Heritage Break - Winner - mudflap02

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brewerfan99

Sep 7, 2010
Wisconsin
Re: Contest for 1 slot in upcoming '11 Topps Heritage Break

Just a real nice card!

braunmayo.jpg

-al

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL

Russ S. said:
2001 Topps Heritage Chrome Cal Ripken.

Thanks Drew.

2001-CP1.jpg

One of my favorites too. An iconic image, and card #1 in the first Heritage chrome set.

What's even more awesome is that I'm digging though his thread possibly looking to vulture a new Heritage card for my collection, and a couple of the red ink autos (that aren't my images) I already traded for (I had to look up serial numbers.) Meaning I am the resident Heritage bully. I will kick sand in your face if you have a nice Heritage card I need. You guys had better start lifting weights because 2011 will be live before you know it and you don't want to look like a punk in front of your little girlfriend.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL

Matsuicollector said:
mudflap02 said:
Matsuicollector said:
mudflap02 said:
Thanks for the contest Andrew.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z142/heritagetrade/Topps%20Heritage%20PC/Super%20Short%20Prints/2008-
C285.jpg

I've been waiting for you to post...and this is what you show? :lol:

The Hairston is /1959 but there have been less than 10 to surface. Anyone who wants a complete chrome set needs one! Believe it or not, that's about a $300 card.

Holy cow. Makes alot more more sense now. Do you know why it's so rare to find? Was it removed from release last minute?

Nobody has any idea. I think all the ones that have surfaced have pretty low serial numbers, all under 200. I was lucky enough to get mine off the Beckett Marketplace for about $6. The dealer was probably as happy as I was.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008

last bump, winner announced tomorrow

SamHell

Jun 12, 2010
Texas

I don't have any high dollar Heritage autos but I decided to work on the 2009 Heritage Chrome set along with my 1960 Topps PSA set.
I am partial to this Andrus. Thanks for the contest!

AndrusHeritage.jpg

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008

winner will be announced a little after 9 when I get to work

Members online