Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CONTEST for Frank Thomas Highland Mint bronze coin

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I've claimed a few things on the free to a good home thread http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/showthread.php/115539-Free-To-Good-Home-Low-End
in the past 3-6 months, but nobody claimed any of the items I offered, so I thought I would try again. However, there is a twist. I want everyone to have a shot at it, rather than first one to see it gets to claim it.

All you have to do is guess the serial number of this coin or be the closest guess after the time period expires, whichever comes first. The certificate that came with the item claims an issue of 25,000 coins.

The rules:

1) One guess per registered member per day.
2) No editing of the guess once it has been made. Edited posts are automatically disqualified.If you select an already guessed number or just happen to post at the same time as someone else with the same number, try again the next day.
3) The contest will run until midnight Sunday, June 28 Pacific Standard Time (as noted by the posting time stamps) unless someone guesses the exact serial number before that time. guesses made after that time will not count.
4) Should there be a tie with the closest guesses, the first person who posted their answer will be deemed the winner.
5) I will announce the winner once I notice an exact match or sometime the following week after the contest expires and will mail the prize once the winner has provided me a ship to address via PM.

Good Luck to all.

Here is the prize. It comes in it's own box and certificate of authenticity.

Members online

Latest posts