Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Contest time. One nice prize. Y4NK335 Winner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yakacack

Apr 13, 2009
Tampa, FL
Re: Contest time. One nice prize.

1) Ozzie Smith

2)
EY575.jpg

3) Sixto Lezcano

4) Plastic, excellent for re-use with the cats and the cleaning that comes with them!

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008

1. Name one and only one (your favorite) member of the Baseball Hall Of Fame. Stan Musial
2. Post a picture (small scan if possible) of your favorite card. Must only be one card. See Musial card in sig
3. Name a player who you think has the best name ever in baseball. One player please. That way we don't have to see the Puffer-Bong card. Stan "THE MAN" Musial
4. Paper, plastic, or bring your own. It's earth day you know. Bring my own. We have sooooooo freaking many bags from the grocery stores it is amazing!

Thanks~

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land

1. Willie Mays
07bclincecumgoldauto-10-1.jpg

3. Larry "Chipper" Jones
4. Bring your own, i'm in ap enironmental class and its totally changed my view on conserving.

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209

1) Pee Wee Reese

2) My most cherished card, given to me by a friend in OBC over 12 years ago. I still remember the absolute thrill and joy of opening that bubble mailer.
VB_10.jpg

3) Mario Mendoza - poster boy for mediocrity. One thing to keep in mind, though - he still had enough talent to become a major leaguer and was most likely head & shoulders above anyone else in his area.

4) Plastic - reuse many times for toting many things.

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota

1. Name one and only one (your favorite) member of the Baseball Hall Of Fame.
Walter Johnson

2. Post a picture (small scan if possible) of your favorite card. Must only be one card.
VDiMaggio1.jpg

3. Name a player who you think has the best name ever in baseball. One player please. That way we don't have to see the Puffer-Bong card. ;)
Dick Wantz. http://www.baseball-reference.com/playe ... di01.shtml

4. Paper, plastic, or bring your own. It's earth day you know.
Paper.

Smoney17

Aug 7, 2008

gvsu96 said:
I have a fever and the only cure is more contests!

1. George Brett
2. sc001d4fc4-1.jpg
3. Wes Swackhammer
4. Paper

Contest closes at 10 P,M. CDT tonight.

I feel I could be too late, but thanks anyways!

jdpreas

Nov 14, 2008

1. Name one and only one (your favorite) member of the Baseball Hall Of Fame.
Ozzie SMith
2. Post a picture (small scan if possible) of your favorite card. Must only be one card.
ozpatch.jpg

3. Name a player who you think has the best name ever in baseball. One player please. That way we don't have to see the Puffer-Bong card.
Oil Can Boyd its just cool

4. Paper, plastic, or bring your own. It's earth day you know.
Plastic

Thanks,
Dan

Members online

Latest posts