Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Could use some Draft Advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
10 team mix keeper H2H points based PAY league on CBS. 6 keepers and 2 minor league keepers. Probably the 8th year for it. I've never won the league and have built my keepers up through trades, draft pick trades and poor performance. Was able to pick up extra draft picks in trades so I've got 5 of the first 24 picks.

Picks 4,8,11,17,24

Scoring: 1B=1, 2B=2, 3B=3, HR=4, R=1, RBI=1, SB=2....Pitching IP=2, K=1, H or BB=(-.5), W or SV=10

Here are some of the best available players:
Kemp, Machado, Price, Gerritt Cole, Cliff Lee, Jean Segura, Cespedes, Rosenthal, Grienke, J Zimmermann, Gyorko, Mauer, Hamilton, Cain, Latos, S. Miller, Perkins, Lincecum, B Phillips, Josh Hamilton, Pence, J Weaver

Here's my keepers. Where would you guys go first, pitching? Hard to pass up on Machado or Kemp if they're there at 4, but i need to fill out my pitching

C-Buster Posey
1B-Joey Votto
2B-
SS-Troy Tulowitzki
3B-Miguel Cabrera
OF-Ryan Braun
OF-
OF-
UTIL-
P-Clayton Kershaw
P
P
P
P
P
P

MINORS-Byron Buxton
MINORS-Oscar Taveras

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
I think my rankings will go like this

Price, Lee, and Cole. If all 3 of them are gone by the 4th pick then I will choose between Machado and Kemp (probably Kemp) and take somebody like Grienke, Zimmermann or Rosenthal at #7 .

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
I was able to get my 3 top targets with my first 3 picks! Price at 4 then Kemp at 8 then Machado at 11 (we have 6 keepers so basically starting the draft in rd 7) Pumped about my team! This might be the year I finally win the $300!

C-Buster Posey
1B-Joey Votto
2B-Brandon Phillips
SS-Troy Tulowitzki
3B-Miguel Cabrera
OF-Ryan Braun
OF-Josh Hamilton
OF-Matt Kemp
UTIL-Manny Machado
BN-Yoenis Cespedes
BN-Kole Calhoun
BN-Chase Headley