Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CRACKING OPEN A PSA CASE- SURGERY WENT SMOOTH. THANKS GUYS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xcantgobackx said:
Good luck with the BGS Don!

thanks man! FINGERS WILL BE CROSSED!
hey man we should do a bulk submission soon. i got 1 longo at bgs already and this one will go out tomorrow. gather the cards you want to get slabbed and when i figure out which ones i want done ill send em in and well figure the rest out.

xcantgobackx

Aug 20, 2008
Jersey Shore
Big Mac McGwire said:
xcantgobackx said:

hey man we should do a bulk submission soon. i got 1 longo at bgs already and this one will go out tomorrow. gather the cards you want to get slabbed and when i figure out which ones i want done ill send em in and well figure the rest out.

Awesome. I'll be home every weekend starting next weekend. We should get together and hit up a show together or something.

xcantgobackx said:
Big Mac McGwire said:
xcantgobackx said:

Awesome. I'll be home every weekend starting next weekend. We should get together and hit up a show together or something.

sounds like a plan man

Members online

Latest posts