Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Crusadefest green 2009 has ended...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
Philip J. Fry said:
Slette said:
Nice work on knocking that one off the list!

[quote="Philip J. Fry":236uhjp9]I know, scan or ban, but the red Crusade of Tony Clark has been purchased and will be here shortly. Finally secured the white whale for this amazing insert set.

Thanks! Cost me $80, including insurance and DC, but it was worth it.[/quote:236uhjp9]

I'd watch 2 Girls 1 Cup for a few hours if I could pick up the Griffey red for 80 bucks.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
LaneyB said:
Philip J. Fry said:
Slette said:

[quote="Philip J. Fry":3tss7hh4]I know, scan or ban, but the red Crusade of Tony Clark has been purchased and will be here shortly. Finally secured the white whale for this amazing insert set.

Thanks! Cost me $80, including insurance and DC, but it was worth it.

I'd watch 2 Girls 1 Cup for a few hours if I could pick up the Griffey red for 80 bucks.[/quote:3tss7hh4]
:lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted:

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
Ok, who won this beauty??? If I knew it would go that low, I would've put a bid on it.

[ebay:3vi7zffr]120484704475[/ebay:3vi7zffr]

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
Philip J. Fry said:
Ok, who won this beauty??? If I knew it would go that low, I would've put a bid on it.

[ebay:eek:ty74asv]120484704475[/ebay:eek:ty74asv]

GRRRRRRR.... I thought that ended in 15 minutes!!! ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

that was going to be my little steal. :cry: :cry:

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Philip J. Fry said:

[ebay:2ei3thxb]120484704475[/ebay:2ei3thxb]

Price was low due to several other Purple Thomes closing in the past few months.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Well, I got so caught up in Crusadefest, I worked out a deal with a seller for the Pettitte Red this morning, and bought the Purple from a different site yesterday. I've gone from none of the Crusades on Tuesday to all of them this morning (in theory - they still have to be delivered!).

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
Slette said:
Well, I got so caught up in Crusadefest, I worked out a deal with a seller for the Pettitte Red this morning, and bought the Purple from a different site yesterday. I've gone from none of the Crusades on Tuesday to all of them this morning (in theory - they still have to be delivered!).

Congrats! I had the green and purple last year and the red was finally purchased yesterday. It's great to finally complete that rainbow.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
I was planning on getting a few including Larking and Biggio, but did not bid because i thought i had purchased $230 worth of cards off of a board member and did not think it was wise to buy anything else. The deal did not go through and by the time I found out, it was to late to bid on the Biggio and Larkin.

Oh well

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Huffamaniac said:
I was planning on getting a few including Larking and Biggio, but did not bid because i thought i had purchased $230 worth of cards off of a board member and did not think it was wise to buy anything else. The deal did not go through and by the time I found out, it was to late to bid on the Biggio and Larkin.

Oh well

That sucks man!
I have stuff to buy... ;)

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=65172

cubfan131

Aug 18, 2008
Fandruw25 said:
cubfan131 said:
Resident Piazza Fan said:
cubfan131 said:
I worked out a deal for the green purple and red of Sosa.

Mind if I ask how much he wanted for the Red Sosa?

Art

He originally asked for $400 and I got it for $250.

Great deal! Any chance your gonna get the promo or is he unwilling to budge on that?

He is willing to deal and I'm sure I could get it for less then 500 but I just spent about 6 months of my card budget so I'll have to wait a little while.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
Huffamaniac said:

Oh well

he still has doubles of a lot of cards, you might try writing him.. dont think I won the Larkin for much so if there was a second chance of it that would be a deal :)

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
Philip J. Fry said:
If they're not on eBay, check Beckett Marketplace. He has them listed there as well.

yeah, theres an Arod there for 61... I think thats way better than what it went for the other day :p

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
LaneyB said:
Philip J. Fry said:
Slette said:

[quote="Philip J. Fry":1li9vc6k]I know, scan or ban, but the red Crusade of Tony Clark has been purchased and will be here shortly. Finally secured the white whale for this amazing insert set.

I'd watch 2 Girls 1 Cup for a few hours if I could pick up the Griffey red for 80 bucks.[/quote:1li9vc6k]

Sick! Just sick! But if I found a Griffey or another A-Rod for that price I might even take one for the team with those girls.

Maybe!

Already had the Green and Purple so emails landed me this one. Didn't cost me Griffey price but it was more than Tony Clark price. Congrats on your pick-up Philip. I know how much you wanted/needed that card.

crusade.jpgcrusade2.jpg

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
JEA2880 said:
I love 90's insert collectors - check out some of the prices he got:

93 Finest Willie Greene Refractor - $161.50
93 Finest Charlie Hayes Refractor - $255.00

Sick!

Either wacky player collectors or set collectors.No way in hell its just an insert collector.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
cbrandtw said:
LaneyB said:
Philip J. Fry said:
Slette said:

[quote="Philip J. Fry":278vqh1q]I know, scan or ban, but the red Crusade of Tony Clark has been purchased and will be here shortly. Finally secured the white whale for this amazing insert set.

I'd watch 2 Girls 1 Cup for a few hours if I could pick up the Griffey red for 80 bucks.

Sick! Just sick! But if I found a Griffey or another A-Rod for that price I might even take one for the team with those girls.

Maybe!

Already had the Green and Purple so emails landed me this one. Didn't cost me Griffey price but it was more than Tony Clark price. Congrats on your pick-up Philip. I know how much you wanted/needed that card.[/quote:278vqh1q]

Cripes, that's a nice red. Can't wait for mine to arrive! And thanks, I think I wanted this card more than I needed lol

Members online

Latest posts