Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CSG's Perfect 10 Slab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
1652392552177.png1652392637296.png

Hey guys. I know I haven't talked to a lot of you in a while but I'm still chasing graded cards and I've gotten pretty deep into what CSG does. They have became my #2 slab passing up beckett and SGC.

Here is their new perfect 10 slab. What do you guys think?

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
The flip is still taller than Peyton Manning's forehead, even with the changes. It's fugly. It's a little better than the green maybe but still bad. They're the second worst looking slabs out there, even with the clearest plastic, only because HGA's label design department is staffed by 7 year olds on an acid trip.

The fact that they lowered their grading standards with the new flips is an issue too. They should have stuck with the stricter grading criteria.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
The case looks very flimsy. Worse than any other grading companies, like if some ugly person looked at it the case would just shatter.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Nice flip ruined by the cheap file cabinet sticker-looking rectangle that holds the text. Couldn’t they have kept the black/gold motif throughout?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K34PuckettAddict

May 28, 2009
I like the case, but the label is too big. I dig the case and everything else, but having the upper label section be at least half the card length takes attention from the card. I’d much prefer it to be smaller. The card rocks though go Buckeyes, O-H!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online