Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Custom Card Templates Free-For-All

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Your best bet is to find a card from that set of the team you are trying to make and paste the logo over the "Reds" part. This is what I did for the Astros.

Simarc

Jan 28, 2019
I just downloaded your 1985 Topps PSD and opened it up.
Was curious how you setup your layers. I typically use a clear layer as my base and then send the photo to the back so the border covers it. Not sure how to work with your gray layer. My issue might be that I'm using version 9 of PSD.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
I just downloaded your 1985 Topps PSD and opened it up.
Was curious how you setup your layers. I typically use a clear layer as my base and then send the photo to the back so the border covers it. Not sure how to work with your gray layer. My issue might be that I'm using version 9 of PSD.
Create a new layer above the gray layer and keep it highlighted. Ctrl-click the gray layer - it wont highlight and you'll see the marching ants select box appear. Paste-into whatever picture you're wanting to use for the card. You can move the picture and/or zoom in/out within the marching ants select box. To do it this way, it allows you to position the card picture without disturbing the rest of the card design. I hope that helps why I made the gray layer.

Fordman

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

nocode10

Jun 19, 2019
First of all, these templates are absolutely amazing! Thank you for all the have posted them. I have used most of them, and they are very user friendly and easy to use. When you want to replace a picture, just click on the smart object, replace it with the new picture of your liking, save it and you're done. The problem I am having is with the 87 Topps. It's asking to "copy and paste" into a particular area and it's just not working for me? Not sure why it's done differently than all the others? Seems like the others have it set it to make it easy. Can someone suggest some tips on how to do it? I have tried over and over, but nothing is working as far as adding my own picture to the 87 Topps. Thanks again for your time!

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Hey Fordman,

All of your template links seem to be dead now, leaving only my much inferior templates. Are they still publicly available?

Create a new layer above the gray layer and keep it highlighted. Ctrl-click the gray layer - it wont highlight and you'll see the marching ants select box appear. Paste-into whatever picture you're wanting to use for the card. You can move the picture and/or zoom in/out within the marching ants select box. To do it this way, it allows you to position the card picture without disturbing the rest of the card design. I hope that helps why I made the gray layer.

Fordman

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Anyone have a 2011 Topps template by chance? I want to make custom cards for my son's little league team and they were all born in 2011.

rmitchellroth

Mar 10, 2022
San Francisco
Hello there! I'm working on a custom San Francisco Giants set for all the players from the '10, '12 and '14 World Series runs. These templates are AMAZING and I would love access to them for my little pet project. Amazing work here folks. Thanks so much! :)

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Most of the dead links belonged to fordman. If he'd be willing to provide access, I'd love it. That said, there should be a few still active in the links. I'll mess around with it later to clean it up.

Members online