Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Daily Thread for Labor Day Monday 9/5...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
It's the end of summer, sorry guys. :(

Manning is probably out for the first month or so. The possible problem:

As to Manning’s status and the slow recovery following the May procedure, Mortensen writes that “[o]ne possibility is scar tissue trapping inflammation/nerves,” but that there is “no consensus” among the doctors who are on the case.

Also, Matt Cassel, who's under-appreciated IMO, could miss the first week too. He has at least one cracked rib. And BTW, his backup, Tyler Palko, the guy who beat out Flacco at Pitt, sucks. Rookie Ricky Stanzi is the 3rd stringer.

FF Owners with alot of Colts or Chiefs could be in trouble, especially for week 1.

Hope everyone has a Great Labor Day, even if you're working too! :D

SilverandBlack

Mar 19, 2009
Upstate NY
gt2590 said:
It's the end of summer, sorry guys. :(

Manning is probably out for the first month or so. The possible problem:

As to Manning’s status and the slow recovery following the May procedure, Mortensen writes that “[o]ne possibility is scar tissue trapping inflammation/nerves,” but that there is “no consensus” among the doctors who are on the case.

Also, Matt Cassel, who's under-appreciated IMO, could miss the first week too. He has at least one cracked rib. And BTW, his backup, Tyler Palko, the guy who beat out Flacco at Pitt, sucks. Rookie Ricky Stanzi is the 3rd stringer.

FF Owners with alot of Colts or Chiefs could be in trouble, especially for week 1.

Hope everyone has a Great Labor Day, even if you're working too! :D

Hey technically we still have 18 days of summer according to the weather man here in upstate NY lol

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Good morning.

Fantasy owners with Charles/Jones should be pretty happy. I'm sure the Chiefs will rely on the ground game to get them through week 1.

"Breaking" News : Jim Tressel has been suspended for 6 games.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Hello boys. Home from the beautiful state of New Jersey. The two most fantastic words at a wedding reception: Open bar.

Me actually being alive after last night is a Labor Day miracle.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Wow, really slow day today. Must be because of the holiday.

I hope everyone's having a safe one. I can see that Craig is drunk (and most likely has beer goggles on), as he just called New Jersey "beautiful". Nobody has done that since 1828.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
:lol:

We were in Saddle Brook and Garfield. I could say a few things about how beautiful I actually think Jersey is, but I will refrain.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
The Canes chances have increased with the suspension of Jacory Harris (sorry to diss your boy, Will), but I'm not sure if Morris can captain the offense to more points than the weakened defense lets up.

I'm anxious to see how Golden does in his debut. Can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online