Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Damn, Guess I'm SOL On This

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
SINFULONE said:
predatorkj said:
I sent them all my wrappers and the UPC from my box of 2011 Topps Magic Football because I was missing an auto. Only cost me a couple of bucks. It should cost you that much to send the required stuff. Your two trips to library in gas probably already cost you more. Next time just mail the stuff in.

Oh...and you will get a scrub. ;)
If they want all the wrappers back and the box I would think it would cost more than a couple dollars.Actually, I had 2 boxes of Bowman Chrome and another box of Topps T206 that was missing a card, so sending all that stuff in would definitely cost several dollars.

Library isn't that far from work, plus I had other business to take care of there.

Dude...I sent off a package containg every wrapper from my box as well as the UPC that I cut out from the box. They don't want the whole box.

I sent all that stuff for Topps and also sent a package off to panini with all the wrappers and the entire box top along with letters expaling what was missing and it cost me $4 and some change.

So you would have spent what? $6. Its not that hard. A pain in the ass yes. But that is what I was getting at...you've already wasted a lot of effort and gotten nowhere. Why not try this route instead.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
predatorkj said:
SINFULONE said:
predatorkj said:
I sent them all my wrappers and the UPC from my box of 2011 Topps Magic Football because I was missing an auto. Only cost me a couple of bucks. It should cost you that much to send the required stuff. Your two trips to library in gas probably already cost you more. Next time just mail the stuff in.

Oh...and you will get a scrub. ;)
If they want all the wrappers back and the box I would think it would cost more than a couple dollars.Actually, I had 2 boxes of Bowman Chrome and another box of Topps T206 that was missing a card, so sending all that stuff in would definitely cost several dollars.

Library isn't that far from work, plus I had other business to take care of there.

Dude...I sent off a package containg every wrapper from my box as well as the UPC that I cut out from the box. They don't want the whole box.

I sent all that stuff for Topps and also sent a package off to panini with all the wrappers and the entire box top along with letters expaling what was missing and it cost me $4 and some change.

So you would have spent what? $6. Its not that hard. A pain in the ass yes. But that is what I was getting at...you've already wasted a lot of effort and gotten nowhere. Why not try this route instead.
Because I tried that route years before and what I spent (while not much, granted) was still more than the junk autograph I got back, and I'm not spending another dime for Topps' mistake.Aside from that, I doubt Topps would mail back the hobby wrappers for the redemption packs either.

Members online

Latest posts