Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dear Royals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

leatherman

Aug 7, 2008
The Atlanta suburbs
Mmmmmmm.......pie.

drooling_homer.png

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
What?!

You mean to tell me that the next Soriano didnt pan out and now the Royals have resorted to attempting to get him?

I am in utter shock

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
I hope the O's let Pie go... Wouldn't mind having another pitcher in a MacPhail's history of trading. Danny Duffy sounds delightful, but we have many starting pitching prospects.

We need hitters...

And relief pitching...

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
I am pretty sure Chirs was kidding about the Duffy thing. If they traded Duffy for Pie I would go out and boycott on my own at Kaufman everyday this weekend...

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
arod305 said:
I am pretty sure Chirs was kidding about the Duffy thing. If they traded Duffy for Pie I would go out and boycott on my own at Kaufman everyday this weekend...

Get a life.

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
pujolsjunkie said:
arod305 said:

Get a life.

Oh man I got insulted on the internet... IDK if I will be able to sleep tonight. I bet you feel big man.

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
They wouldn't give up Duffy for Pie. It would take a lot to move him right now. There are plenty of players or packages that could get him. i don't see a 1 for 1 including those two anytime soon.

I'm sure tomorrow there will be news that indeed it's Pie for Duffy. Then cats and dogs will marry, rain will work as a drying agent, Rosie will be attractive.

minpin

Dec 27, 2008
Manhattan
pujolsjunkie said:
arod305 said:

Get a life.

Thanks for contributing to the thread :? I would hope we don't give up a top prospect for a career .190 hitter. I hope Chris is just trying to add to the fire.

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
minpin said:
pujolsjunkie said:
arod305 said:

Get a life.

Thanks for contributing to the thread :? I would hope we don't give up a top prospect for a career .190 hitter. I hope Chris is just trying to add to the fire.

He is mad at the Tiger Woods like relationship I have with a certain Mrs.

That was a dig at Chris, not the Mrs. Chris is no cuckold.

Members online