Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DESIGN A CUSTOM CANSECO CARD : WIN : I WILL BUILD YOU A CUSTOM CARD DESIGN OF YOUR CHOICE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Obviously the first offering I made was in jest so I thought I would add something a bit more appropriate.

There are some really clean/nice designs being offered up and quite frankly cant compete, but I do like to try and thought I would simply put forth something I would personally like. I went the 'un-licensed' route just to see if I could design a appealing card with limitation.

CANSECO1.png

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
I know this is for Canseco, but I wondered what Griffey Jr would look like in the Spotlight style and here it is:

kenjrweb.jpg

I like what I've seen by the fellow photoshop'rs! Great Job!

Fordman

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Ok, someone needs to make official FCB release of the spotlight collection for all us fcb members and our players we collect! So put an FCB logo in the corner, personalize it on the back, and wrap em up for christmas!

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
8 unique user submittals! - 2 more user designs and we will have a winner!

Any stand out victor? :confused:

Untitled-1copy_zps5be339ee.png

Wow. Although some are "borrowed" ideas, the majority of these are better looking and more original than the vast majority of designs released by professional card companies on a yearly basis. Gonna be hard to pick a winner. Maybe a poll and let FCB members decide?

Awesome contest, by the way. I wish I were design and computer savy. I loved Caneco when I was younger, and even after everything that has transpired, I still hold a place for him in my baseball heart. lol

Last edited:

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Jb, your designs keep getting better and better!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online