Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Did you recently join? Use this thread to say hi!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

benishlv

Feb 28, 2014
Las Vegas
Just signed up. I have been on the other forums for awhile. I am excited to be here. I collect mostly baseball and game used jerseys.

dytch2220

Jul 17, 2013
Hello. Have been registered for a while but not much posting. I collect mainly PSA graded cards for a few players and sets.

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Signed up a few weeks ago. Have been on other boards the past 12 years. I collect baseball, mostly Jim Thome, Phillies, and some Topps sets. I'm from Tenn. Go Phillies!

Jandvia

Apr 21, 2014
Hi everyone. New here, I collect 99.99% Baseball, and 99% of it is Bowman Chrome. Mostly 2010-2014 SF Giants Prospects

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Hi everyone. New here, I collect 99.99% Baseball, and 99% of it is Bowman Chrome. Mostly 2010-2014 SF Giants Prospects
You're not new here so stop pretending to be. You're PoseyBuster, who was banned last year. Both accounts have the same sig and you just posted under PoseyBuster in the Tommy John surgery thread.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
You're not new here so stop pretending to be. You're PoseyBuster, who was banned last year. Both accounts have the same sig and you just posted under PoseyBuster in the Tommy John surgery thread.

Your perception is impeccable.

Maybe I posted from my real account because I had a talk with Chris? Ever think about that?

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
On the matter of Posey Buster

She has expressed to me that she has learned a thing or two during her suspension. It's my decision to allow her to log back on. The old account will be deleted and the poseybuster account will be reinstated.

I ask that we all handle this like adults and give the user a chance to be a productive member of the community.

Members online