Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dilemma

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VandyDan

Dec 5, 2011
A card I want ends in a couple days, but I'm almost certain it is being shilled.

Im almost certain I will bid on it, but if it does just happen to be my max, is there a way to report the shilling and get the card? I doubt there is, and will probably jut adjust my bid downward accordingly.

Anyone know?

VandyDan

Dec 5, 2011
The are fewer than 10, first ive seen.

it was listed and ended about ten days ago with a less than five feedback bidder outbidding a private bidder. Admittedly, the reserve was not met.

Nw it is for sale again and the less than five feedback buyer is on top. However that persons bid has apparently
been the high bid since the day the auction was posted. However, if it was a NPB, presumably he'd be blocked, right?

Not sure that it is being shilled, but am thinking it looks fishy. I'll certainly entertain the notion that I am completely wrong, hence why I'm not linking the item or being too definite it what it is.

Eh, we will see. If I win it, I win it. If not, no biggie. I've bought like 3 cards in the past few months, so I'm not going to be too put out if I miss out. I won't bid more than I want to pay.

Members online

Latest posts