Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Displaying my baseball memorabilia

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deaconblues63

Oct 25, 2012
What is that Hamilton piece?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Josh Hamilton Coca-Cola Collectable Figurine given away on May 23, 2011.

If my picture didn’t show up for you, here is a link to one.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Always enjoy when a team does a 'series' of bobbleheads that are connected somehow. The Twins did a series of 4 Mauer bobbleheads the year he retired. First one was from his high school days, 2nd was his debut, 3rd was his 2009 AL MVP, and 4th was his final game. Then, they even did a special ticket package for all 4 games, and with that you got a 5th bobblehead that depicted his behind the net catch.

Please keep posting more memorabilia though, as I thoroughly enjoy it!

deaconblues63

Oct 25, 2012
Always enjoy when a team does a 'series' of bobbleheads that are connected somehow. The Twins did a series of 4 Mauer bobbleheads the year he retired. First one was from his high school days, 2nd was his debut, 3rd was his 2009 AL MVP, and 4th was his final game. Then, they even did a special ticket package for all 4 games, and with that you got a 5th bobblehead that depicted his behind the net catch.

Please keep posting more memorabilia though, as I thoroughly enjoy it!
Thank you. I appreciate the kind words. Besides this one, I have a series of five Rangers bobbleheads from a 50th anniversary set they did last year. I think it is posted on the first page.

I remember the Twins were a major contributor to the rise of bobbleheads as a stadium giveaway.

Members online

Latest posts